Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hello everyone from Ciudad Real!

We salute you in our first contribution to the blog and the "Japan" Project. Here we send you some photos taken by Carmen and Sofia -two of our etwinning students- a few weeks ago at the "Japan weeken", held in Madrid. 



In the first picture, we can see our student Carmen with a cool friend. The next one displays another Cosplay group and our student Sofía (on the right, with some bags).


This cultural event is celebrated in many cities twice a year. As you can see, people are used to go there in disguise (Cosplay most of times) and there are many activities to do: manga, parties, music concerts, para-para, karaoke and so on...

2 comments:

  1. It's look really great! I recognise some of characters on photos. On the last picture they're from Soul Eater ;) I like it.
    In Poland we have many of meetings like this but I wasn't on any yet.
    Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Ines, if you've never been in any yet YOU MUST GO, IT IS VERY AMAZING!! Carmen and me enjoyed a lot with japanese singers, and with a lot of things about videogames and manga...But the worst is that I ran out of money there -.- I MISS MY MONEEEEY!!! (And yes, I'm very crazy, never mind)

    ReplyDelete