Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Olga's pictures- Zawiercie

Our friend Olga drew fantastic pictures.
These are her portraits of Japanese people. 

Ruki(Takanori Matsumoto ) a vocalist of Japanese band The Gazette.
He writes the song lyrics.

Ruki (Takanori Matsumoto ) a vocalist of Japanese band The Gazette.
He writes the song lyrics.


Reita (Akira Suzuki) a guitarist(Bass) of Japanese band The Gazette.


Aoi (Yuu  Shiroyama) a guitarist of Japanese band The Gazette.

Ruki (Takanori Matsumoto ) a vocalist of Japanese band The Gazette.
He writes the song lyrics.


Uruha ( Kouyou Takashima) a guitarist of Japanese band The Gazette.

Uruha ( Kouyou Takashima) a guitarist of Japanese band The Gazette.

Uruha( Kouyou Takashima) a guitarist of Japanese band The Gazette.




6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This drawings are just great!!, congratulations to the artist from your Spanish partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I´m back again to comment the artwork once more after showing them at class. The black & white shades and the hair work are just amazing, you are a great artist!!

    From: Manuel (Teacher) - Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh I just love The Gazette and your pictures
    Carmen-Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm OFFICIALLY in love with your pics, Olga! They're GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I love your pictures and The Gazette and Ruki and.... OMG!! You left me out of words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really happy you like my art :) It's very difficult drawing portraits and I must practice more and more ;)But I think is good.
    I promise! I show you my manga and anime art hier :)

    ReplyDelete