Saturday, November 19, 2011

Japaneese songs (II)

Hi, again from Spain!

After the last post, here you have the second song from Laura, and her introduction about it:

The original song is performed by Rikki, and its name is Suteki Da Ne. It's part of the OST from Final Fantasy X, a videogame launched for Play Station 2 by Squaresoft in 2001.

It narrates us the story of Tidus, a young and talented Blitzball player, a trending sport that's like subaquatic football. While he's playing a match, a tsunami washes over the city and Tidus is swallowed by it and thrown to an unknown world: Despite he's still in his planet, Spira, he finds out he's travelled 1000 years in the future. Here, technological progress has been stopped, and people live easy lives withouth machines, because a new god, called Yevon, has banned their use.

Tidus discovers that, as a kind of punishment for having used machines before, there is a plague called Sihn, which tries to destroy the world. To fight it, there are the Summoners, who travel all over the world finding Eons (very old spirits) that will allow them to defeat Sihn. This is how Tidus meets Yuna, a determined Summoner his age, and joins her Guardians Body, in order to protect her in her pilgrimage until she can face the plague.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful song and beautiful voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love songs like this. I listening it all my heart. Laura have beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with Iness, songs like this are beautiful. Congratulations to Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, thank you so much for your comments!! I'm also REALLY impressed with your work, keep it up!
    I have to thank our teacher Manuel because he put all those beautiful pics together in order to make the video :)

    I plan on singing Hakuouki's 2nd opening soon enough (It's about Samurais, a total MUST-WATCH!) See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Hakuouki! I have watched it. I love the characters from it. My favourite is Okita <3
    If you put this song here, I will listening it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's...It's beautiful. Laura you have lovely voice. I can listen this all the time.

    ReplyDelete